Monday, August 17, 2009

Apparently I don't give my sweet puppyface enough credit.

Considering how many times she's run into the house, Coral's not exactly known for her intelligence. But apparently she's not quite as dumb as I thought. Last week, Duke learned a new trick.

Coral fell for it a few times over about 3 days, but then she realized what he was doing. The other day, Duke barked, and started jogging towards the bed (on the way to the door from where he was). Coral started to get up, but decided not to. As Duke passed the bed, he slowed down and looked at her like..."What, not getting up?" Since she didn't get off the bed, he just sat on her instead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! That's a good trick, Duke! I would never think of doing that...but then I hardly ever bark anyway! I love the picture of the 2 of you.

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane