Sunday, January 31, 2010

The crap my dog puts up with....



Biggie Z, The Notorious D.O.G
is hosting a dog pile competition. The rules are simple, put crap on your dog, take pictures, email it to him. Sounds REAL simple, right? I gathered up some things, and about 20 head pops later, finally got this picture.

Duke is sporting a:
1. remote control on his right paw
2. Nikon lens cap on his left paw
3. nylabone ring precariously balanced between legs
4. blue kong wubba on his neck
5. bright yellow jawz frisbee
6. one of his frisbee competition medals
7. a blue, light blue, and purple fleece tug
8. an orange bumper
9. a squeaky kong toy (tennis ball material)
10. a tuffies ring toy (blue and black, under the bumper and kong toy)
11. his therapy dog vest
12. a dog trick book
13. a bag of Zukes treats
14. a candle
15. a clear, bone shaped award for stupid pet tricks
16. cell phone
18. tennis ball
19. another tennis ball

I had quite an interesting time explaining what I was doing when my husband walked into the room, wondering what I was doing to his poor dog.

4 comments:

Ashley The CRPS Girl said...

That is truly impressive. We tried and got a big fat 0 for both dogs :-p

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's VERY impressive. I don't think any of mine would let me do that.

-Boots' mom

Douglas the Dog said...

I agree that it is impressive. I do not lay down, let alone stay still for long enough to have anything put on me. Maybe you need a Vizsla?

Unknown said...

Oh, that's a great pile, Darwin! US giant breeds have an advantage on surface area, for sure! :-) But my God, have you seen El'bow the Mastiff in Belgium? He's got a pile with 40 things on him!!! It's scary to look at!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane