Monday, March 8, 2010

Beating up pit bulls and walking babies

We let Heidi play with some puppies this weekend, and of course, she picks the biggest one of the bunch to pick on. She was a bit overwhelmed at first, because she's not used to other dogs acting as crazy as she does--Coral plays nicely, or plays chase, and Duke just runs away from her.




Baby was "walking" a tape measure, which we immediately took away from him because babies+sharp objects aren't the greatest combination. So I traded him the tape measure for Heidi. By the time I grabbed my camera, baby got bored with walking Heidi. But it was really cute while it lasted, I promise.

2 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Aww those are great pictures, looks like everyone was having a good time :)

Kara said...

I love these pictures! She is a tough girl haha.