Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Meet the scrufftastic Miss Heidi!

Look at this little cutie, she's my new foster. She was found wandering the streets last Friday when it was snowing, so my friend brought her in while she looked for her owner. My friend was calling her Hopper, because she's got a torn paw pad, so she hops on 3 legs sometimes. My neighbor is calling her Heidi because of her long supermodel legs. She's a goofy looking chihuahua/terrier mix (we think), but she's sweet as can be.

When she met my two, Coral was throwing herself on the ground and playbowing, but Heidi wasn't interested. She was, however, interested in Duke, and kept following him around. Duke, on the other hand, wasn't sure about her, and kept running away, with occasional reprieves when Coral ran between them, trying to get Heidi to play.



"What is it?!"



"Eek! Get away!"



"I was just saying hi...."


"Let's play!"



Heidi in her usual state, begging for bellyrubs.


"You can get off the computer now."








"Oops, I falled."


"Who you laughing at?!"


When she is ready for adoption, she'll be available at the Houston Westie Rescue.

No comments: